Homemade Spicy Smoked Hummus by Shawn (PoplarSmoke):
- Put rinsed and drained chickpeas into a cast iron skillet.
- Toss chickpeas in olive oil, Season with Greek Seasoning and place onto your grill at 200 degrees indirect.
- Smoke for anywhere from 30 mins to 1 Hour, stirring every occasionally over your favorite smoking wood - I used Cherrywood.
- Remove from grill and let the chickpeas cool completely.
- Add chickpeas and all remaining ingredients to a food processor/ blender and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with a drizzle of chili olive oil and red pepper flakes.