Petimezi Soy Glazed Salmon:
Recipe makes 2 portions.
- 2 salmon filets (around 280 g each)
- ¼ cup Petimezi, Zoe grape syrup
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- fresh ground Zoe beech wood salt
- fresh ground pepper
- brown rice (½ cup measured before cooking)
- broccoli florets (roasted or steamed)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a small baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Place salmon filets on tray.
- Whisk together Petimezi grape syrup, soy sauce, and Dijon mustard.
- Spoon half the glaze over the salmon filets, and save the other half for serving.
- Bake the salmon for 20 minutes in preheat oven.
- In that time, prepare your sides of rice and broccoli.
- Plate up the salmon with rice and broccoli, spoon over some more glaze, and dig in!
- Enjoy this easy and incredibly tasting meal!