Grandma Style Pizza
Grandma Style Pizza by @PizzaioloHarri
- 350 g Zoë Pizza Dough
- 1 cup low moisture mozzarella
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ½ tablespoon Zoë Greek Oregano Buds
- 1-2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- ½ cup shredded fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon Zoë Hot Honey
- ½ tablespoon Zoë Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drizzle ½ tablespoon of Zoë Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a 10” x 12” baking sheet. Use a paper towel to coat the pan in oil.
- Place the Zoë Pizza Dough in the baking sheet and use the remaining Zoë Extra Virgin Olive Oil to grease the dough. Press the dough to the corners of the pan.
- Sprinkle the low moisture mozzarella over the dough.
- Spoon the pizza sauce in diagonal stripes over the cheese.
- Sprinkle the pizza with parmesan cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes on the middle rack or until the crust has browned and the dough has cooked through.
- Post bake, garnish the pizza with Zoë Greek Oregano Buds, shredded basil, Zoë Hot Honey, and more parmesan cheese.